Disability Relations Group (DRG) is a leading consulting firm in the U.S. specializing exclusively in disability-related areas.
With the ability to present complex issues not as problems, but as opportunities, DRG helps parties coming from different perspectives reach a mutually beneficial conclusion.
1. The only successful way to forget one’s own burdens is to help bear another’s. Directly engage with individual issues in an effort to first resolve them, second improve them, and/or third develop big picture understandings/solutions to
2. God makes all things work together for good to all those who love the Lord. Engage the faith and nonprofit communities in direct assistance to individuals in need.
3. He alone who improves the small opportunities will not miss the great chances of life. Seek the small issues that can be improved with short term efforts and discussions. Only engage the great challenges when opportunity presents a likelihood of success and/or consensus/coalition building.
4. The Lord is with me, I shall not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me? Facilitate challenges from a position of confidence and neutrality.
Disability Relations Group and its founder Douglas George Towne supports in thought, word and deed the:
- Freedom of expression, speech, and worship
- Freedom from fear, ignorance, and want
- Freedom from dishonesty, exclusion, and immorality
- Freedom of aspiration, invention, and empowerment
About Disability Relations Group | DRG Global
Disability Relations Group is a global disability relations, image management, public policy facilitator and social enterprise development firm. Its clients range from individuals and small local entities to government, nonprofit and global business corporations.
The firm was founded by CEO, Douglas G. Towne, a respected corporate and political facilitator, versed in finance, marketing, business, and political strategy.
Operation of our multi-faceted firm is based on the concept that through education, awareness, and imagination come possibilities spanning the widest scope of human intent and endeavor.
Headquartered in Florida’s Tampa Bay area, DRG has brought together a wide range of talented partners from all parts of the country. Our team has the ability to problem-solve and create innovative solutions. We bring substance to discussions on disabilities: and link communities of people with a diverse range of abilities.
Supporting those in need is part of DRG’s corporate policy. From the very beginning DRG has been active in advancing policies and technologies to significantly improve the lives of people with disabilities throughout the entire country. Our involvement has produced strong and trusted relationships, giving DRG a finger on the pulse of the most current disability issues.